Dr. Jerisa Berry – Board-Certified ER Physician and National Speaker
Dr. Jerisa Berry, DO, is among the country’s most well-known and respected board-certified emergency room physicians. Dr. Jerisa travels nationwide speaking at conventions, conferences, churches and nonprofits. She is called upon by local and national TV, print, radio and online media to give a fresh perspective and new information on health trends.
Dr. Jerisa is the founder of ER Tips and Secure Your Fertility. She has written and published several audio and print books. In addition to emergency medicine, general health and wellness education, she is the go-to Media Expert on women’s health issues and is described as relatable, charismatic, smart and beautiful.
- How to deal with stress in the workplace
- If an emergency happens during the workday, what should you know or do
- How being healthy physically, emotionally and spiritually helps with your overall health
- Promote healthy eating to ensure community health
- It’s your first year on campus, what are some ways to protect your health
- What should be in every first aid kit in each dorm room and campus facility
- Know your risks for heart disease. When should pain take you to the ER?
- You’ve planned and now it’s time to execute! Are you prepared if and when an emergency strikes?